Vanguard Case Study
Wisconsin Credit Union League
Wisconsin Credit Union League Implements Sitefinity for Strategic Content Management And Improved Member Engagement
The Wisconsin Credit Union League (WCUL) is dedicated to serving Wisconsin’s credit unions and promoting the credit union difference through advocacy, education and public service. The League also assists consumers, media, legislators and others who want more information about credit unions.
The Wisconsin Credit Union League is the voice and advocate for Wisconsin’s credit unions and is an innovative resource and partner for all you need to be successful in running or working at a credit union.
The League wanted to be the go-to resource for Wisconsin credit unions on all things related to running their credit union. WCUL desired a site with modern design and intuitive navigation powered by a robust CMS enabling subjectmatter experts to quickly and easily publish content.
- Drive engagement with content and members-only resources.
- Streamline login and integration with Abila’s netFORUM Enterprise AMS.
- Improve content management and empower the organization to respond to member needs.
- Thorough discovery and audience-analysis process.
- Flexible, taxonomy-driven information architecture to categorize and publish content.
- Implementation of the Sitefinity CMS for content management and publishing.
- Single sign-on (SSO) between Sitefinity CMS and netFORUM Enterprise AMS.
- Modern design reflects the standards and reputation of the organization.
- Members can easily find critical compliance and regulatory resources.
- Improved content publishing enabling subject matter experts and staff to respond to quickly respond to member needs.
- Subject matter experts and staff can respond quickly to member needs online.
- Education calendar promotes professional development.
- User engagement increases 15% for page views, 15% for pages per session
Vanguard helped us think strategically and not just focus on design. They helped us put structure around our audiences and develop a very strong content architecture and managementplan . The result is a strong foundation and platform that will help us grow and serve our members.
Director of Marketing